Pages

Dec 31, 2011

Lee Kwang Soo likes to Drink with Song Joong Ki


Actor and much loved ‘Running Man’ member Lee Kwang Soo revealed his druken habits.

Lee Kwang Soo appeared on the Decebmer 29th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Happy Together 3′ and was asked what his habit was when he gets drunk. Lee Kwang Soo answered, “I make a lot of phone calls. I like to call a lot of people.”

Lee Kwang Soo added, “These days I call Jong Kook hyung a lot. He cursed me out real bad because I’ve been calling a lot.”

As far as who he drinks with, Lee Kwang Soo said, “Kim Jong Kook hyung doesn’t drink but comes to hang out and I drink with Song Joong Ki too.”

It seems that friendship is thicker than water for current and former ‘Running Man’ members.

Image: KBS ‘Happy Together’
Source: Newsen via Nate
Shared by: KPOPFever

No comments:

Post a Comment