Pages

Dec 1, 2011

Shin Bora "I Have Anti-Cafes Now!"


Comedian Shin Bora revealed that she now has anti-fan café's thanks to Song Joong Ki.

She revealed what happened on the recording set of KBS 2TV "Generation Saturday".

She got a kiss on the cheek from actor Song Joong Ki when he made a special appearance in the KBS 2TV "Gag Concert". He acted as her boyfriend on stage and showered her with charms and love.

She said, "After the broadcast, I have 9 anti-cafes".

This announcement made Kim Hyo Jin say, "I don't care if I get 100 anti-cafés, I just want a kiss from Song Joong Ki".

Song Joon Geun who appears with Shin Bora said, "Song Joong Ki fans have been leaving complaint messages about her on her homepage after the broadcast".

Source: Nate
Translated by: Hancinema

No comments:

Post a Comment