Pages

Dec 11, 2011

Song Joong Ki, “I Was So Embarrassed with All the Aegyo for Shin Bora”


Actor Song Joong Ki talked about his popularity in Japan.

On the December 10th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Broadcast’, Song Joong Ki, who has captivated the hearts of Japanese women recently, talked about his popularity in Japan.

Song Joong Ki said, “I didn’t expect such reaction so I’m a little confused. Two days ago, there was the first fan meeting in Kobe and it was great because the reaction was good. I was very happy.”




The reporter asked, “Do you think you are attractive because you are honest and smooth?” and Song Joong Ki answered honestly, “I think so.”

Song Joong Ki said, “I don’t have any aegyo so my friends tell me I’m rough around the edges. There were scenes on ‘Gag Concert’ where I had to act with aegyo towards Shin bora and I was embarrassed”, sweating it out as if remembering the day. (Aegyo = cute, lovely, sweet, etc. The word expresses a combination of many different such appeals)



Shin Bora was kissed on the cheek by Song Joong Ki who on November 6th appeared as s special guest on KBS 2TV’s ‘Gag Concert’ during ‘The Discovery of Life’ segment. For more on the story of Song Joong Ki’s appearance on ‘Gag Concert’, please read your KpopFever’s November 25th post, ‘Shin Bora, “After Song Joong Ki’s kiss there are anti-cafes”.

Source: TV Report via Nate
Shared by: KPOPFever

1 comment:

  1. I love the SongJoongKi's Gag Concert, esp. when he said "pooink-pooink" with his mouth full of kimbap. BWAHAHAH I had repeated this scene thousand times.

    ReplyDelete