Pages

Nov 10, 2011

Song Joong Ki Ready to Make His Debut on the Big-Screen with Romantic Movie


Song Joong Ki, who has already made a chocolate boy image with his acting skills in romantic dramas, is now ready to show his charms on big-screen.
It has been just four years since Song started his acting career. But, with his talent and charismatic personality, he claimed the hearts of thousands of people. His short role in SBS’ Deep Rooted Tree is gaining lots of praise from fans and critics.

Song will make his silver screen debut with-’romantic-comedy’- “Many a Little Romance“, in which he will play a lead role opposite actress Han Ye Seul. The movie is scheduled to be released this Thursday.

Song shared, “I wanted to play in a romantic comedy, so I was fortunate to be offered this project for my debut“. While talking about other actors, he showed his admiration towards Han Suk Kyu. “I had a chance to watch veteran actor Han Suk-kyu acting in person while shooting the soap, and he expressed so many things not written in the script. I would love to be able to do that, but I think I’m still a little green as an actor,” he said.

Source: Chosun
Shared by: korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment