Pages

Nov 9, 2012

[VID] Song Joong Ki Cheers for College Entrance Exam Takers


Song Joong Ki became the ′nice guy′ and wished the students preparing for their college entrance exam lots of luck.

On November 7, Sidus released through its official me2day a video of Song Joong Ki cheering for the test takers.


In the video, Song Joong Ki said, "Hello this is Song Joong Ki. In a few days it will be November 8, the day of the college entrance exams. I hope you all get the great scores you′ve studied for."

The actor, who graduated from Sungkyunkwan University, added, "When I think back to how I felt when I took my exam, I don′t know why I was so nervous, but just take a deep breath, and if you keep calm it will be great."

"First, it′s important not to get nervous, and I believe if you are able to show everything you′ve prepared you′ll get great results," he said. "Use everything you′ve worked so hard on, and I hope you all get great results after the exams on November 8."

Song Joong Ki is currently starring in the KBS2 drama Nice Guy, and recently gathered close to 2 million moviegoers to his film A Werewolf Boy.

Photo credit: Sidus HQ
Source: EnewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment