Pages

Nov 18, 2012

Song Joong Ki Confesses He Still Can’t Forget about His First Love



Song Joong Ki confessed that he’s still attached to his first love.

On the 16th, KBS 2TV‘s ‘Nice Guy‘ held a press conference in Seoul to commemorate the show coming to an end. When asked about his character and acting opposite Park Si Yeon, Song Joong Ki stated, “Men can’t forget their first love. That’s why my scenes with Park Si Yeon’s character are memorable.”

He went on, “I think a first love means a lot to men, which is why the themes of ‘Wolf Boy‘ and ‘Introduction to Architecture‘ must have felt more real to their audiences. I watched ‘Introduction to Architecture’ four times. But [Wolf Boy's audience] won. I also can’t forget my first love, but she’s already married.”

In related news, the final episode of ‘Nice Guy’ received an 18% in viewer ratings, making it the most watched program in its time slot.

Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment