Pages

Nov 16, 2012

“I Wouldn’t Take My Girlfriend’s Guilt Upon Myself” - Song Joong Ki



Actor Song Joong Ki recently said he is very different from Kang Maru in KBS 2TV’s drama series "Nice Guy".

On November 16, at a press interview, which was held in celebration of finishing the series, Song Joong Ki said, “If I were Maru, I wouldn’t take my lover’s guilt upon myself.”

In the series, Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) used to be a medical student but goes to jail, taking the guilt of his lover, Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon), upon himself as she murders someone.

Song Joong Ki said, “If I were Maru, I would urge her to give herself up. If she asked me to take her guilt upon myself, I would swear at her.”

Regarding the most memorable lines, Song Joong Ki said, “It’s Noona. In some scenes, it was quite awkward to call Jae Hee Noona, so I remains in my memory.”

Song Joong Ki also said, “Maru also says to Jae Hee, ‘I cannot promise that I’ll love you, but I can stay with you forever. Will you come to me?’ I was really said when I spoke the part.”

Regarding the most memorable scenes, Song Joong Ki said, “I was sad when I shot the scene of Maru saying to Jae Hee, ‘I feel nothing for you now,’ and crying alone. I also remember the scene of Jae Gil having a drink with Maru after finding out that Maru is about to die and the scene of Maru kissing Eun Ki in Japan. The kissing scene was really pretty with a castle in the background.”

Source: StarNews
Shared by: Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment