Pages

Sep 6, 2012

Song Joong Ki Doesn’t Care if He Plays the Leading Part or Not


Actor Song Joong Ki recently talked about playing the leading part in a TV series.

On September 5, Song Joong Ki attended a press conference for KBS’s new weekend series Nice Guy at COEX in Seoul and talked how he feels about playing the leading part in the series for the first time.

Song Joong Ki said, “Many people are asking me how I feel about playing the leading part for the first time. But I don’t place weight on the leading character and it actually doesn’t matter to me.”

“I don’t care if I’m appearing in many scenes or not. If I care, I don’t think I could appear on the TV series A Deep Rooted Tree.”

“I’m really excited to appear on the series that is written by writer Lee Kyung Hee. I still can’t believe it when I open my eyes in the morning and go to shoot the series. I want to be recognized by the writer and that’s why I don’t care if the series is my first series, in which I play the leading part.”

The series is about Kang Ma Roo (played by Song Joong Ki), who did everything he can for a girl that he loves. It is a classical melodrama about passionate love between three characters.

The first episode will air on September 12.

Source: Starnews
Shared by: Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment