Pages

Jan 2, 2012

Song Joong Ki Says, “My Friend Kwang Soo, Thank You”


Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo’s close friendship has attracted people’s attention.

At the 2011 SBS Drama Awards, which aired on December 31, Song Joong KI won Producer Award.

Song Joong Ki said between his tears, “I was scolded when I decided to play the role of young Lee Do because many people thought I was too old for that. But I really wanted to try my best and fascinate the audience.”

He also said thank you to his friends, including the crew of Deep Rooted Tree. Especially he attracted people’s attention by saying, “My friend, Kwang Soo. You didn’t mention about me, but thank you so much.”

Lee Kwang Soo, who won New Star Award at the 2011 SBS Entertainment Awards, held on December 30, forgot to mention about his close friend, Song.

At this, on December 31, Lee Kwang Soo tweeted, “I forgot to mention about my friend Joong Ki and Lizzy because I was so tied up. If I have another chance like that, I’ll mention about you guys first. I love you.”

People responded: “They are so cute,” “I hope you keep your friendship forever,” “I guess Song Joong Ki was little bit sad about that.”

Source: TV Report
Shared by: Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment