Pages

Dec 17, 2010

Song Joong Ki Apologizes for His Performance at “2010 Melon Music Awards”



Song Joong Ki has come under fire lately for his use of informal speech while MCing at the “2010 Melon Music Awards“. On December 17th, the actor took to his official homepage to express a sincere apology for the faux pas.

His apology reads:

“Hello, this is Song Joong Ki. I’ve just returned home after completing a fan signing and an event in Hongdae. While receiving the love of so many people, today has become a day where I’ve realized a lot of new things. Thank you.

Honestly, I was going to say just a little bit about my thoughts on the “Melon Music Awards”… But the situation didn’t turn in my favor. So I’d like to say it like this, right here to everyone (I’d like to apologize for not saying it in person):

I would like to apologize for making so many people uncomfortable at the music ceremony. It was my desire to do well and keep up a fun atmosphere… But contrary to my intentions, it seems as if I’ve made people uncomfortable instead. I would like to genuinely apologize and let people know that I am reflecting on my actions.

I feel that this experience has been an opportunity for me to learn. I’m still lacking in experience, and I’d like to thank all of the people that gave me such valuable criticisms.

It seems like I’ve made the people that love me worry. I’ll reach everyone with the intention to learn, and with an image of sincerity and maturity from here on out. Thank you.”




Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate + Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment