Pages

Aug 1, 2013

Netizens Reaction to Song Joong Ki Enlistment



Source: TV Daily via Nate + Naver

1. [+2,691, -39] Good timing. All of his works have hit daebak and his image is at the best it can be so I hope he serves well and returns healthy. 

2. [+2,112, -44] So glad that the celebrity soldiers unit was gotten rid of. Serve hard as an active duty.

3. [+1,948, -66] I imagine a lot of celebrities are gritting their teeth because of Se7en and Sangchu ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,773, -39] Joong Ki-ya, I'm sure you know what's been going on so make sure you think your actions through and serve well without any regrets! A moment of being comfortable can end your entire career

5. [+1,658, -47] I hope his honey skin doesn't get ruined. Stay healthy!

6. [+815, -24] I wonder if he can maintain that skin in the army too

7. [+616, -19] They're two years you have to give up no matter what so serve well and make an awesome return!

8. [+597, -86] This is such random news right from the morning ㅠㅠ But you have to serve once anyway so serve well ㅠㅠ I don't want to send him away yet ㅜㅜㅜ

Source: Netizen Buzz

1 comment:

  1. Joong Ki, I'm truly going to miss hearing your awesome voice and seeing your warm smile... You have given us your very best in each and every project - THANK YOU! Please take care, stay strong and serve well.

    ReplyDelete