Pages

Aug 1, 2013

[HEARTBREAKING] Song Joong Ki to Enlist in the Army in August


Get the tissues ready because another heartthrob is leaving us for the next two years. 

On August 1, Song Joong Ki’s agency, Blossom Entertainment, officially announced that Song Joong Ki has been called by the nation to serve his 2-year mandatory army service.

He will be the first celebrity to head to the army since the PR unit has been shut down after much controversy. 

Song Joong Ki will be headed to 102nd Reserves located in Chuncheon where he will receive basic training for active service. 

“I will finish off the rest of my activities in the mean time before enlisting. I send my wholehearted thanks to all the people who have supported and loved me and I’m apologetic that I cannot thank you all individually,” said Song Joong Ki in the agency’s press release. 

“I’ll complete my services for the next two years and return well. After I come back, I’ll greet you all with great projects, so until then, stay healthy!”

Song Joong Ki will hold his third fanmeeting on August 17 before enlisting on August 27. 

Photo Credit: Blossom Entertainment
Source: ENewsWorld

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy watching you in this picture, the smile is nice and pleasant. The hat tops it off very well. It makes me smile. When the going get tough, please reflect on your strengths and what is to be accomplished in this life time. Know that you have an army awaiting your safe return with open arms. My Prince Charming, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete