Pages

Jan 7, 2013

Song Joong Ki Expresses His Love Towards His Father


Actor Song Joong Ki recently talked about his father. On the 4th January, Song Joong Ki appeared on SBS Power FM Park So Hyun’s Love Game and talked honestly about his family and acting career.

When he was asked about his father, he said, “I saw my father promoting the movie A Werewolf Boy to students telling them who he is. I was shy but I also felt good.”

“When I called my father after competing KBS’s series Nice Guy, he said that he in on his way to the set for the series to the last shooting scene. My heart was too full for words and I thought that I should become a better son to him.”

Song Joong Ki also talked about his popularity. “On a variety show, Kim Gook Jin said that popularity is like a roller coaster. I also thought that my popularity can go high and go down some day. I want to become a talented actor through various jobs.”

“I choose my job based of quality rather than actors who I work with. That’s why I chose the TV series A Deep-rooted Tree. Actually there was an actress who I wanted to perform with but I chose the series because of its quality,” he added and made people curious.

Source: TVReport
Shared by: Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment