Pages

Aug 22, 2012

Song Joong Ki for Elle



Actor Song Joong Ki recently shot a pictorial for the magazine Elle.

In the pictorial, which was released on August 21, Song Joong Ki shows off his manly charms in a suit, which complements his autumn look.

Song Joong Ki also gave an interview to the magazine and talked about the fan meetings he held in five Asian cities. “I was very impressed by my foreign fans. I realized that fan service is necessary.”

He also talked about appearing on KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series The Nicest Man in the World. “Since I play the role of a leading character, I feel a great responsibility. It is hard work but I’m confident in the series.”

Song Joong Ki appeared on the movie A Werewolf Boy, which will be released in October, with Park Bo Young. The movie was selected to play at ‘The 37th Toronto International Film Festival.’

The pictorial and more detailed interview of the gentleman like Song Joong Ki will be released through the September issue of the magazine.

Source: TV Report
Shared by: Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment