Pages

Apr 16, 2016

Song Joong Ki Wishes People Would Respect His Privacy



It seems that even Song Joong Ki isn’t immune to the negative side effects of his fame.

At the wrap-up press conference for the hit drama "Descendants of the Sun," Song Joong Ki is asked, "This might be a sensitive question, but did you vote in the recent election?” Though the actor is clearly annoyed by the question, he answers it with grace.

"Lately I’ve been upset, to put it nicely. My family has been exposed to the media, and when I think about what they have to put up with [because of my popularity] even just going home, it’s quite sad. I didn’t mention this earlier out of courtesy when I spoke about my family, but should I not ask for your understanding when it comes to my personal life?"

He continues, "Voting and things along those lines are very personal to me, and I haven’t even shared whether or not I voted with my agency. I get annoyed when things like pictures of my ex-girlfriend start circulating amongst the public. I think those things are all personal matters."

Source: Soompi

1 comment:

  1. Je suis entièrement d'accord avec vous.
    Votre vie doit rester privé.
    Les médias ont tendance à exagérer et à s'accorder l'autorité sur la vie des artistes.
    Il y a des limites à ne pas dépasser.
    En tout cas, continuez à nous faire rêver à travers vos films et séries. J'ai adoré " Vincenzo ", " Descendants of the sun". Actuellement je regarde Deep Rooted Tree.
    Merci beaucoup pour votre talent.
    Frédérique

    ReplyDelete