Pages

Apr 16, 2016

Song Joong Ki Feels Apologetic Towards Lee Kwang Soo Regarding His “Descendants of the Sun” Cameo Appearance


On April 15, Song Joong Ki attended the wrap-up press conference for "Descendants of the Sun" and talked about his best friend Lee Kwang Soo.

He addressed Lee Kwang Soo making a small cameo appearance on the drama and apologized to his friend saying, "I’m really thankful that Kwang Soo made a cameo appearance but I’m also feel a bit sorry towards him because I feel like Kwang Soo’s talent is spent on making cameos a lot of the time."

Song Joong Ki continued, "Kwang Soo and I never actually talked about doing cameos. I think Kwang Soo just wanted to help me out since it was my comeback drama after being in the military."

Song Joong Ki also mentioned the "Running Man" members, saying, "Running Man" accepted me when I was a rookie and I had nothing. I am thankful towards all the members and the staff, and I still keep contact with them.

Source: Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment