Pages

Jul 1, 2013

Song Joong Ki Passes on a Movie Ofter, Interest in Enlistment Remains



Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+498, -18] Whatever you end up doing, just don't become a celebrity soldier... Just please, maintain the image you have now ㅠㅠㅠ Who in this world ever thought that Rain or Se7en would end up where they are now ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+337, -50] Give us one last movie or drama before you leave. As a man, that's my last wish of you.


3. [+224, -11] If you serve as active duty, you'll get a lot of male fans when you come back. Not only that, but it's your duty as a Korean man... 

4. [+17, -0] I don't think any celebrity in their right mind would enlist as a celebrity anymore

5. [+11, -5] Mandatory enlistment is really frustrating at situations like this... Right at the age where you're about to spread your wings and try to chase after your dreams or future, you have to join the army... But there's nothing that will give you back the two years of your life that you've lost. I guess it's a crime being born as a man in Korea.

Source: NetizenBuzz

2 comments:

  1. T-T I'm worry about him.He's soft & delicate .how he can! but i know he can do it.Anyway i'm really feel worry & gap in my heart if he goes to army T-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also worried, but I know he is capable of gradually gaining the strength; he already has the confidence to endure. I will be happy in knowing he can do anything through his winning spirit.

    ReplyDelete