Pages

Oct 18, 2012

Song Joong Ki: “Playing a Non-Speaking Role was very Hard”




Actor Song Joong Ki recently said, “I only had ten lines but it was very difficult to perform.”

On October 15, Song Joong Ki attended a press conference for the movie A Werewolf Boy, which was held at CGV in Seoul, and said, “I thought it would be easy to play a nonspeaking role but it was really difficult.”

Song Joong Ki, who played the role of a lonely werewolf boy, added, “Taking lines away from an actor is like taking a gun away from a soldier. That is the biggest thing that I learned through the movie. It was difficult to perform and memorize Bo Young’s lines. I realized that I haven’t been listening to other actors’ lines. I could learn basics through the movie.”

“I tried to make every cry sound different depending on the feelings. But respiration was more important. I tried hard to speak with my breathing while performing.”

The movie is about a fateful love story between a dangerous werewolf boy (played by Song Joong Ki) and a lonely girl (played by Park Bo Young), who shuts the door in her mind against the world. Jo Seong Hee directed the movie and Yoo Yeon Seok and Jang Young Nam helped to make the movie, which will be released on October 31.

Source: TVReport
Shared by: Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment